Registered Nurse (RN)
Working at Twin Lakes Rehabilitation:
Operating for over 30 years under Mountainview Specialty Care Center, Twin Lakes looks forward to continuing to serve our community and providing quality services to those we care for. Twin Lakes Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a privately-owned health-care facility offering both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care services. We also offer 24/7 respiratory services with pulmonologist oversight serving ventilator and tracheostomy patients. We are a 137-bed facility located conveniently between Greensburg and Latrobe, just minutes from Westmoreland Mall.
“EXPERIENCE MAKING A DIFFERENCE, ONE PATIENT AT A TIME”
JOB TITLE: RNAC
POSITION TYPE: Part-Time (2-3 days per week)
LOCATION: Twin Lakes Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Greensburg, PA 15601
DESCRIPTION: Twin Lakes Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is searching for a Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator for our Sub-Acute Short-Term Rehab Unit
• Must possess, as a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university preferred
• Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility preferred
• Must have, as a minimum, six (6) months training experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
• Must have two years’ experience as an MDS Coordinator
• Proficient in PA CMI
• Medicare billing
• Knowledge of PPS (PDPM)
• Experienced in Insurance updates
Twin Lakes Rehabilitation and Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable Federal, State and Local civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, and protected status.